Samsung B5510 Galaxy Y Pro Main Features:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- HSDPA 900 / 2100
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- QWERTY keyboard
- Optical trackpad
- Internal Memory 160 MB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- Camera 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels
- Android OS
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- DUAL SIM support for B5512 model only.
Firmware Update Steps:
- Check these options: Re-Partition, Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time.
- Now you have to select these files:
PIT : Luisa_0623.pit ( luisaDS_1205.pit for B5512 )
BOOTLOADER : DefaultCalDataWithBoot_B5510xxxxx...
PDA : PDA_B5510xxxxx_.....
PHONE : MODEM_B5510xxxxx_....
CSC : GT-B5510-MULTI-xxxxxx....
- Put your phone into Download Mode: Volume Down + Home + Power
- Connect USB cable to phone and PC and install drivers if needed.
- After the Downloader detect the phone you can click Start button.
- The program will start the process so you have to wait till see : PASS! word.
- Disconnect the phone and do full reset: *2767*3855#.
NOTICE: In case you have in the firmware package only one file then no need to select PIT file or check ( Re-Partition ) and all you need to do is to select the one file in PDA field and make the following steps which we explained above.