STEPS OF INSTALLATION
- Download the Samsung Galaxy S Rooting Kit zip file and extract to some folder, you should receive a tar file.
- Open odin 3 Which is extracted form the root kit and put the tar file in pda.
- Put the device into download mode. (vol down + home + power button, and then click on vol up)
- Connect phone to usb and wait for odin detect the device.
- Click start.
- Let Odin complete The Following Process, don't interrupt the process.The green bar tell you the Progress of the operation.When the green box in Odin Windows shows "pass" your phone will start a Reboot.
- After it when the Phone starts,Copy CWM Superuser v 3.1.3.zip in your internal or external sd card and then Again switch off the Phone.
- Go to CWM recovery by pressing Vol up+Vol Down+Home+Power Button simultaneously.
- Then select install zip from sd card and then choose CWM Superuser v 3.1.3.zip And install it.
- Then Reboot System Now...Now enjoy the power of super user in your Phone.