I put the solution for any man to pass and it works, tested by me on i5500, i9003 and other Android.
I you go down the ADB (Android Debug Bridge) from here:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (in case it removed at some point you say to me and I go).
• After copiais these 2 files to Windows \ system32
· Kindle the phone normally and if you ask for connection type you put "kies"
· Abris CMD Windows and you put "adb reboot recovery"
• The phone will reboot and so will
· Select "wipe data" and then reboot and has no password to enter.
A greeting and I hope to serve you, I saw several ways the internet but I just worked, without programming