Today our tutorial How to Unlock Bootloader for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535 on Android 4.0.4 ICS. We already know that by default Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Samsung Galaxy S3 i535 comes with locked bootloader but the thing is users want to unlock it to get some benefits from the device. By unlocking the device will voids the warranty and there is also risk of bricking the phone. Don’t worry if you followed our steps carefully then you can avoid the bricking problem. And you can also get warranty back once you relock the bootloader to original stock state. There is an xda forum member guy named as AdamOutler created a simple app called VZWGS3 EZ-Unlock (Bootloader) which will help you to unlock the bootloader in the phone itself by following easy instructions. So chances of risk is very less and also there is no need of flashing via Odin or clockworkmod cmw recovery mode.
Warning: Unlocking the bootloader voids the warranty. During the process of unlocking sometimes the device may bricked. So if anything happens, we won’t responsible do it as your own cause.
1. This unlocking app will only works on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535 model. Don’t use this app on other Verizon galaxy variants.
2. Backup the data, apps, SMS, contacts and call log.
3. Disable antivirus in the mobile.
4. Charge the battery more than 70%.
5. Follow this path on the device settings->security->tick the Unknown sources option.
Note: Before starting the below guide make sure that the device must be rooted in order to use bootloader app. Follow my tutorial to Root Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 I535.
Steps and Procedure to unlock the bootloader on Verizon Samsung Galaxy SIII I535.
1. Download VZWGS3 EZ-Unlock (Bootloader) directly from link Google Play or save the file here into PC.
2. Install and launch the app in the device.
3. Click on unlock option and the process will start.
4. Within 2 or 3 minutes the process will be completed and you get message like successfully unlocked. You can also check the device status Unlocked message green color.
5. In case if you want to relock the bootloader click the lock option then it will going to locked.